2021 COTY Black Diamond Crystal (49502)
Zippo celebrates 100 years of Art deco with the 2021 Collectible of the Year.
The Art Deco design movement blossomed in the United States during the Roaring Twenties as the perfect architectural complement to the bold and lavish era. The inventor of the Zippo Windproof Lighter, George G. Blaisdell, was heavily influenced by Art Deco when he created the Zippo lighter and designed the earliest decorated lighters with clean, elegant geometric patterns that added another layer of sophistication to the shiny chrome finish.
The 2021 Collectible of the Year pays homage to the beauty and splendor of Art Deco by combining multiple cutting-edge processes, classic elements, and a sparkling embellishment available exclusively for the our region.
The High Polish Black Classic Windproof Lighter is transformed into an Art Deco masterpiece by 360° Laser Engraving and selective gold plating. The crown jewel of each lighter is the kite-shaped black crystal emblem, chosen exclusively for the Europe, Middle East and Africa version of the collectible. Each lighter is consecutively numbered and features the special bottom stamp that denotes it as a Zippo Collectible.
- Limited to 2500 pieces in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo “click”
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo fluid, flints, and wicks
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that “it works or we fix it for free™”
- Fuel: Zippo premium lighter fuel (sold separately)
Out of stock